Node Networks Stakers will be given periodic options at the end of every month. These are as follows:
1.Default: Do nothing.
Your rewards will continue to compound until the end of your longest time-lock contribution period. Node Networks team will continually stake rewards to maximize returns during the staking period.
2. Notify* a Node Networks admin. Receive monthly staking rewards.
Re-stake rewards in a new staking time-lock with Node Networks. This provides the staker with security over rewards and allows for compounding. Minimum staking period of 6 months required.
(Note: delays in re-staking can impact returns)
3. Notify* a Node Networks admin. Receive monthly staking rewards.
Do as you please with rewards.
* Please notify the account team prior to the end of the grace period (24:00 UST).
**IMPORTANT: If the staker decides not to receive OR fails to contact an Admin during the 5 day grace period, their rewards will automatically be compounded into their staking total until the end of their longest time-lock period. The 5 day grace period will be the last 5 days of every month.
Staker A stakes 5000 coins from July 1, 2020 until July 31, 2020. At the end of August 2020 the rewards total (assume 350) for the July and August period.
1. By default, to securely maximize compounding returns the rewards will be time-locked until the end of the staker’s longest time-lock period — In this case July 31, 2020.
2. After notifying an admin, the 350 rewards are sent to the staker’s originating address and the staker sends back a new time lock to re-stake. Please note delays in re-staking can impact returns.
3. After notifying an admin, the 350 rewards are sent to the staker’s originating address and the staker can do as they please.
Important: *Rewards sent will only be distributed to the original time-lock address of the staker.